- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 4+ years
- Industry: Food & Beverage
- Functional Area: Marketing
- Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Senior Marketing Specialist
- Reporting to: CEO
Our client is a coffee shop chain with around 60 outlets across KSA. As part of their growth, they are seeking a marketing specialist to oversee the function with a strong focus on SEO and social media.
The ideal candidate has a good understanding in lead generation and maintain existing customers. He/she will report to the dept. head to provide professional support in a wide range of creating objectives, planning, strategy and execute activities focused on increasing performance, gathering voice of the customer, providing customer input on product and solutions definitions and requirements and adapt marketing activities in line with the brand standards and budgets
Working closely with the dept. marketing team to create a strong brand presence online and offline campaigns and events. You will collaborate with the sales team to ensure that your marketing efforts support their sales efforts. Finally, your analytical skills will assist you as your monitor and report on the success of your marketing efforts.
- Initiate and manage qualitative market research for products in all stages of the product life cycle.
- Create annual marketing plan, strategy and budget based on company objective and goals.
- Use market analysis data and customer understanding and demand regional base.
- Identify and analyzing trends, helping to create long-term plans and alternative strategic scenarios to identify growth opportunities for the business
- Oversee, track, analyze and report day-to-day marketing activities.
- Create and monitor the development of marketing materials such as brochures, catalogues, manual, etc
- Identify and create proper market segmentation, business opportunities and ensure well maintained, conducted and consequent positioning.
- Create market penetration strategy.
- Lead and monitor the marketing implementation and evaluation the advertising communication activities, programs and promotions efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead the evaluation of product’s life-cycle
- Empower marketing tools and activities by creating marketing content.
- Plan, execute and Manage marketing activities such as exhibitions, seminars, group meetings and other activities.
- Attend physically to monitor and oversee all executing events and activities.
- Liaise with regional teams to ensure that products and service strategies are well addressed and meet market needs.
- Manage and monitor CRM
- Responsible to maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage the development of Maintain comprehensive customer database and customer relationships.
- long-term strategic objectives for CRM programs.
- Coordinate the design and preparation of support materials for the sales force and provide training where needed.
- Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships.
- Manage contracts with creative and design agencies.
- Manage the implementation and improvement of the marketing guidelines, policies and procedures and ensure compliance across all departments.
- B-to-B and B-to-C marketing experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong results-orientation
- Fluent bilingual English and Arabic
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and translate to commercial solutions
- Be on site oriented
Skills & Characteristics:
- Min 4 years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing (Preferred).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of online and digital marketing techniques and tools.
- Good understanding in brand equity and target achievement.
- Strong knowledge in SEO & SEM and how to optimize it.
- Omnichannel basic experience.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘Senior Marketing Specialist’ in the subject line