- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum: 6-10 years
- Industry: Investment Banking
- Functional Area: Operations
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Brokerage Services Manager
- Reporting to: Head of Operations
To support Brokerage business growth in order to boost profitability and business efficiency
- Assist the Head of Brokerage in formulating strategy, annual business plans, budgets, policies and procedures for the Brokerage Department, to support the organizational business strategy.
- Facilitates departmental goals and strategies implementation.
- Development of business cases and business requirements related to new equities products and or product modifications.
- To support in developing and delivering product solution for brokerage – including local and International equities, ETFs, fixed income and Margin Lending.
- Undertake system enhancements initiatives and proactive management and monitoring of brokerage applications, together with extensive problem identification, ownership, resolution or escalation.
- Monitor’s brokerage services and products performances and contribute in enhancement plans.
- Prepare internal and external business reporting and monitor performance v plan, identifying gaps / opportunities and make recommendations as to how to close any gaps.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to evaluate product performance, elicit feedback, and identify improvements in the product proposition moving forward.
- Attends to Tadawul requirements as well as regulatory requirements.
- Prepares periodic reports with respect to Brokerage Department activities and achievements to be submitted to the Head of Brokerage.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, master’s degree is preferable from a reputable business school.
- Professional certification such as (CME, CMT, Tadawul Trader Certificate, etc.) is an advantage.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in securities and trade. Extensive experience in supervising teams as part of the execution process, including at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Competent knowledge in English and Arabic, Spoken and Written.
- In depth knowledge of the company and its products specifications.
- In depth knowledge with CMA & TADAWUL regulations and other regulatory bodies.
- In Depth knowledge in the financial and securities markets.
- Knowledgeable in Economic and Financial Markets Analysis.
- In depth knowledge in Electronic Trading, Information Technology and Brokerage Operation.
- Advanced knowledge in Brokerage related products and services.
- Supervisory and Leadership Skills.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Brokerage Services’ in the subject line