- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum: 6-10 years
- Industry: Investment Banking
- Functional Area: Operations
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Brokerage Operations – Senior Manager
- Reporting to: Head of Operations
Brokerage Operations Manager is responsible to ensure processing of all operations and activities, providing support, control and monitors the brokerage operations activities overall.
- Managing Brokerage Operations staff and day to day work.
- Monitoring daily transactions settlement.
- Monitoring daily transactions reconciliation.
- Monitoring all related aspects of fail management
- Ensure of paying the daily and monthly invoices on time
- Co-ordinate with TADAWAL – Edaa – Muqassa for any market changes.
- Preparation of different request of I.T system changes and coordinate with System Analyst for preparation of CR.
- Responsible for providing required information/ documents to Internal and External Auditors for brokerage operations.
- Diploma/Bachelors degree
- 6 – 10 years of experience in related areas of investment/brokerage operations
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘Brokerage Operations’ in the subject line