- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 7+ years
- Industry: Industrial/Manufacturing
- Functional Area: Sales/Business Development
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: VP – Sales
- Reporting to: Director of Sales
- Nationalities: Saudi nationals preferred
Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of wires and cables based in the Middle East. They have affiliates operating across various regional locations with a heavy focus in the GCC countries and Iraq.
Our client is looking to recruit an industry experienced sales professional to help drive sales forward throughout KSA. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 7 years cable/electrical wholesale product knowledge and the commercial acumen to continue to build relationships with existing customers as well as the ambition and enthusiasm to secure new business
- Drive growth (Revenue and Profitability) of cable sales in Electrical Wholesalers/end users throughout the region.
- Have a good knowledge of the main Electrical Wholesale buying groups across KSA and be able to identify and produce growth opportunities through incremental sales and associated products.
- Work directly with Electrical buying group members at a branch level to drive sales and create demand.
- Report and review periodically on projects, quotes, targets, opportunities, and results with the Sales Director.
- Help identify and deliver innovation through both the business and the distributor network.
- Forecast future sales and buying patterns for key accounts. Prepare and progress quotations.
- The achievement of sales targets in relation to turnover and profitability Business planning and review meetings.
- New trading account generation
- To promote the good name of the company on all issues, and further develop relationships with new and existing customers
- Effective territory planning in order to maximise customer contact
- Ensure continual awareness of new and updated products as necessary
- Exploiting all opportunities to supply a wider range of products
- Real ambition and a desire to succeed would be beneficial as the role offers excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘VP – Sales’ in the subject line.