- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 7+ years, minimum 3 years in cables or related industry
- Industry: Industrial/Manufacturing
- Functional Area: Quality Control
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: VP – QC
- Reporting to: Group CEO
- Nationalities: Saudi nationals preferred
Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of wires and cables based in the Middle East. They have affiliates operating across various regional locations with a heavy focus in the GCC countries and Iraq.
Our client is looking to recruit an industry experienced QC professional with specialism in materials inspection utilizing mechanical measurement and automated testing. You will directly supervise the QC technicians to qualify materials to release to the build line in a small-scale pilot production environment.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of a situation or data needs evaluation of multiple factors, including a familiarity with current business trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies while selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements.
- May have budget responsibilities.
- Perform and oversee every aspect of team operations, including inventory and material management
- Provide task and project level guidance to the team and site lead
- Set inspection priorities
- Manage Incoming Material inspection and Testing Processes
- Responsible for Monitoring and Measuring Devices (Calibration). Maintain and provide team guidance in working with measurement tools
- Provides specification compliance evaluation in support of Product Development.
- Generates QC Inspection and Test Procedures (SOPs) and Required Documentation
- Assists Supplier Quality Engineering in working with key vendors and subcontractors as necessary to ensure superior material and product quality
- Work with vendors on inspection reports
- Review internal and external inspection reports
- Work directly with the Inventory Supervisor to coordinate materials workflow.
- Provide updates to hardware engineers on the quality of incoming hardware and status of inspections.
- Provide input of performance and training needs for all aspects of team responsibilities; including timecards, scheduling and resource allocation, expense, admin, mentoring, training, individual & team performance improvement plans & quality of service delivered
- Effectively interface with customer representatives from various stakeholders as needed per site
- Assist in customer relation issues in accordance with company policies to promote positive customer experience
- Utilize proper ticket parameters, completeness of ticket log, proper escalation
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities assigned to this position
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘VP – QC’ in the subject line.