- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 5+ years
- Industry: Investment Banking
- Functional Area: Marketing
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Marketing and Communications Manager
- Reporting to: Chief Business Officer
- Nationalities: This vacancy is open to Saudi nationals only
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Account management of all third-party agencies, ensuring project detailed specifications for all work contracted out are met and executed to the highest quality.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop products and services.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of internal management of demand and external management of supply, processes, computer systems, market trends, competitor analysis, to be able to provide an internal source of expertise and to monitor the quality of work carried out by internal and external stakeholders.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Lead the planning, coordination and execution of all approved marketing plans and activities with stakeholder in the company to ensure that the plans are delivered on time including but not limited to (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.).
- BA/BS in business or marketing-related or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Strong project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- General knowledge and understanding of Capital Market Products and Services
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘Marketing Manager – IB’ in the subject line.