- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum 10 years
- Industry: Banking
- Nationalities: Open to all nationalities
- Functional Area: Treasury
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Job Role: Unit Head Trading – FX and Rates
- Reporting to: Head of Trading
Our client is a well establish bank that operates in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, London and Pakistan. With over 100 branches globally, they are looking to expand their presence in the UAE by developing their Treasury function within their new office in the DIFC.
- Annual Budgeted Revenues and Profits
- Risk-managed Portfolio in line with set parameters
- Availability of products to enhance market share and revenue
- Limited risk of financial losses on business decisions and on a/c of penalties for non-compliance
- Promote banks image among regulators, market, clients and investors
- Exposures aligned with International Financial Standards
- Highly effective and motivated Trading team
- Proven track record of performance in FX/Interest Rate trading
- Communicate investment strategy/Ideas to stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated track record of successful investing.
- Good communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational and Coaching skills
- Proficiency in English : Arabic is a plus
Experience & Education
- Minimum of 10 years experience in options trading are required.
- Experience in FX/Rates Trading and Fixed income is a plus
- Relevant work experience at proprietary trading or hedge fund firm is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a managerial role
- Experience within the GCC Market
- Degree in Finance, Maths, Economics, or Computer Science preferred
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘Unit Head – FX/Interest Rates’ in the subject to discuss