- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum 10 years
- Industry: Real Estate
- Nationalities: Saudi Nationals Only
- Functional Area: IT
- Location: Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Manager – Digital Services
Our client is a well backed Real Estate development company focussing on both commercial and residential real estate project across KSA. They are seeking a Digital Services professional to oversee the function.
- Assume management responsibility for assigned services and activities of the Information Technology Division including designing, implementing, and administering company-wide information technology activities; manage, upgrade, and direct the installation, operation, and maintenance of information technology hardware and software; manage and maintain data and equipment security; administer and provide ongoing technical support and training for company staff.
- Manage and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities for assigned programs; recommend and administer policies and procedures.
- Monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures; recommend, within departmental policy, appropriate service and staffing levels.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and review the work plan for information technology staff; assign work activities, projects, and programs; review and evaluate work products, methods, and procedures; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems.
- Oversee and participate in the development and administration of the Division’s annual budget; participate in the forecast of funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials, and supplies; monitor and approve expenditures; implement adjustments.
- Manage and provide the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all information technology systems, including servers, PC’s, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals and application development, and telecommunication systems.
- Oversee and facilitate repairs to personal computers and/or network system.
- Maintain inventory control of all company information technology equipment.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Saudi National
- Bachelor’s degree with major in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- 10 – 15+ years of relevant experience including at least 3 years working in KSA in a senior roll
- Knowledge of: Operations, services, and activities of a comprehensive information technology program. Advanced principles and practices of computer science and information systems. Advanced principles and practices of program development and administration. Principles of complex network systems security measures, tools, policies and practices. Theories, concepts, principles, and practices of new and emerging technologies. Concepts, principles, and practices of information system strategic planning. Operational characteristics of data center, cloud and networking systems.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘Digital Service Manager’ in the subject