- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum 10 years
- Industry: Real Estate
- Nationalities: Saudi Nationals Only
- Functional Area: Shared Services
- Location: Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Senior Manager – Government Relations
Our client is a well backed Real Estate development company focussing on both commercial and residential real estate project across KSA. They are seeking a government relations professional to oversee the function.
- Manage the development and implementation of an effective government relations, regulatory, policy and strategy.
- Work closely with the company Chiefs and other senior business leaders to directly engage government stakeholders and successfully advocate for the companies interests with decision makers.
- Persistent follow up with government bureaucrats to ensure support from top-level government officials translates into quick favorable action at the Business Level.
- Develop and maintain strong, trust-based relationships with Ministries, regulators, and other Government and non-government bodies at the Minister, Director General, Advisor, civil servant and enforcement levels.
- Act as company representative to all government entities dealing with the companies business.
- Understand the right and proper protocols in communicating, dealing and pursuing all government requirements to support company business needs.
- Saudi National
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree is a must
- 10 – 15+ years of relevant experience including at least 3 years working in KSA in a senior role
- Well-developed, knowledge of the legislative and regulatory processes in KSA and the Levant and a nuanced understanding of the formal and informal influence channels.
- Comfort with starting from positions of regulatory uncertainty.
- A diverse range of backgrounds could be the foundation for success in this role including having worked in public policy, the Governments of Saudi Arabia, public affairs or relations, regulated environments, management consulting.
- Experience in real-estate or master planning would be preferred
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘Senior Manager – Government Relations’ in the subject