- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum 4 years
- Industry: Banking
- Nationalities: Open to all nationalities
- Functional Area: Treasury
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Job Role: Trader – Money Markets & Forex
- Reporting to: Unit Head
Our client is a well establish bank that operates in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, London and Pakistan. With over 100 branches globally, they are looking to expand their presence in the UAE by developing their Treasury function within their new office in the DIFC.
- To assist in raising deposits cost effectively and continuously searching cheap funding sources
- Work on achieving financial budget and targets
- To assist and ensure liquidity requirements are met at all times and maintain adequate cash flows
- Assist in execution of foreign exchange transactions both for customer transaction and trading book.
- Manage daily activities of the unit within established limits / guidelines.
- Assist in executing agreed upon strategy
- Ensure the accuracy of trade booking and the accuracy of Market Access Report forecast
- Ensure that existing product programs are duly approved and prepare product programs for new products
- To assist/support client coverage unit by quoting FX/interest rates for flow business
- To assist in risk assessment of products is continuously done.
- To manage the nostro balances by funding the nostros through money market/FX swap market
- To book the deals in KONDOR and provide the deal ticket snap shot to B/O via e-mail
- To ensure that treasury remains with in the market risk limits on daily basis
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘Treasury Trader’ in the subject to discuss