- Job Type: Full-Time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: FMCG
- Functional Area: Marketing
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Director of Marketing
- Reporting line: CEO
- Number of direct reports: 5
- Preferred nationality: KSA nationals only
- Experience: 8-10 years
Our client is a well established poultry wholesaler based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, that offers a wide range of poultry products to a variety of distribution channels. Through growth, a fantastic opportunity has developed for a Director of Marketing to join their senior management team. This role would be ideal for candidates with aspirations to move into a more senior managerial role.
- Lead strategy, tactics and brand teams. This includes the external strategy and commercial interaction with key customer groups to deliver positive outcomes.
- Gathering and understanding Consumer and Channel/Customer insights through research. Use data gathered through research/analysis to develop category 4Ps strategy for Customer implementation
- Analyse business trends and clearly understand competitors’ 4Ps strategy
- Direct accountability for managing the nominated strategic brand
- Responsibility for the sales and profitability as well as resource allocation within the division.
- Accountability for all marketing deliverables, as well as management and development of marketing team members.
- Contribution towards the delivery of the annual P&L, Contribution and Sales targets
- Work with cross functional teams to lead the omnichannel and digital vision and strategy for the brand, leveraging innovation to ensure the optimal customer experience
- Responsible for embedding the implementation of omni-channel marketing tactics into the brand planning process
The successful candidate will have the following experience/attributes:
- Significant FMCG exposure with a strong performance track record in building brands in large multinationals or other large local FMCG companies
- Strong marketing leadership with a successful track record of growing market share as well as preparing for and successfully launching new products and brands
- Creative marketing capabilities together with rigorous commercial business sense
- Track record of managing and developing individuals and teams
- 8-10 years of experience ideally within FMCG
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘Marketing Director’ in the subject line.