- Job Type: Full-Time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Healthcare
- Functional Area: Healthcare/Medicine
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Clinical Operations Specialist
- Preferred nationality: Arabic speaking professionals currently residing in KSA
- Must have a medical license in KSA
Our client are innovators of the first digital health platform covering the MENA region offering telemedicine consultation service that allows patients to connect directly with doctors via audio calls and chats.
As part of their continued growth, they have expanded their coverage to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and are looking for Clinical Operations Specialist to assist in establishing key operations within their new office in Riyadh in terms of setup and logistics.
The Clinical Operations team provides support to patients and physicians by managing the communication channels between the physicians, patients, and other healthcare providers.
1. You will be reporting to the Operations Lead, you’ll have the opportunity to be at the heart of our operational processes and see how the clinics service is improving traditional methods of healthcare delivery.
2. You’ll get to build relationships between patients and physicians and be responsible for managing all queries by managing appointments, confirming prescriptions, providing medical referrals and results, as well as any technical queries related to our portal.
3. You will assess in recruitment, on-boarding and managing the clinics telehealth providers in Saudi Arabia.
4. You’ll be regularly liaising with other healthcare providers or services across the kingdom to ensure all prescriptions, referrals, results and appointments are managed appropriately.
- MD with minimum 2 years of experience. Experience in telemedicine (or providing professional and confidential support via telephone is a plus).
- A proficient command in Arabic and English
- Current valid license to practice Medicine recognized by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties
- Comfortable with providing low-level technical support, such as walking patients through downloading an app, or finding a particular tab.
- The ability to demonstrate previous experience in providing exceptional customer service to our patients and other members in the medical community is paramount.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Clinical Operations Specialist’ in the subject line.