- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 8 years minimum
- Industry: Real Estate
- Functional Area: Financial Control
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Finance Manager
- Preferred nationality: Saudi nationals only
Our client is a well backed Real Estate development company focussing on both commercial and residential real estate project across KSA. They are seeking a Finance Manager to oversee the function.
- Manage the finance function and finance team from all aspects.
- Managing communication relating to financial matters with internal and external stakeholders including Project team, sponsor teams, lenders, advisors and any other stakeholder that the Company may employ from time to time.
- Ensure the business transactions related to the project are maintained in the GL in full compliance with IFRS
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and timely closing of books.
- Coordinate with consultants on matters related to financial accounting and audit
- Financial control of periodical financial statements
- Managerial Accounting and Reporting work
- Manage AP and AR works and reports of AP and AR team to ensure compliance with company requirements
- Review and advice as appropriate on ad-hoc invoice and payment matters
- Ensuring Tax Compliance from all aspects
- Reconcile payments & bank accounts
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Finance Manager’ in the subject