- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 8 years minimum
- Industry: Real Estate
- Functional Area: Procurement
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Manager – Contracting and Procurement
- Preferred nationality: Saudi nationals only
Our client is a well backed Real Estate development company focussing on both commercial and residential real estate project across KSA. They are seeking a Contracting and Procurement Manager to oversee the function.
- Contracting analysis and development of all type of contracts
- Accountable for building and maintaining a partnership with the key partners, developing strategies to enhance the relationship.
- Responsible for the Operational Expenditure and to ensure it stays within the overall business targets for assigned contracts
- Lead Procurement to negotiate the best commercial and operational terms with vendors for defined elements of overall deals.
- Conduct assessments of vendor technical and commercial capabilities and cultural compatibility
- Responsible for the Operational Contract governance, implementing changes as the business needs evolve.
- Responsible for facilitating the resolution of contractual disputes and collect any resulting values.
- Promote health and safety through the defined governance structure
- Managing the suppliers to move to the new contract mechanisms and way of working.
- Overall lead the contracting and procurement team, establishing and Developing the department.
- Strong hands on knowledge of managing master planning contracts.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Contracting and Procurement Manager’ in the subject