- Job Type: Full-Time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Risk & Compliance Specialist
- Reporting line: Risk Committee
- Preferred nationality: KSA Nationals only
Our client is a fully owned subsidiary of one of the largest companies globally. Operating within VC, the company was established to encourage entrepreneurship within the Kingdom, investing in promising start-ups across various verticals.
To perform the Governance, Risk & Compliance activities of the company.
This position will be responsible for all the matters relating to the Risk and Compliance of the Company.
Risk Management & Reporting
- Prepare quarterly reporting on Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) to Saudi Aramco through the Archer system.
- Prepare the risk submissions for the mid-year and Year-end accountability reporting to Saudi Aramco.
- Prepare a Bi-annual Risk Radar report and present it to the Board Audit and Risk committee
Review the risk assessments performed by the portfolio team as part of the due diligence.
Policy, Process, and Controls
- Act as an SME on all policies and advise on policy interpretation matters.
- Ensure process documentation/flowcharts of each department are reflective of the current process (review whenever a process document is updated). Provide guidance to each department/ process owner.
- Perform periodic Process & Controls Self-Assessment.
- Update process level Risk register as and when required (RACM)
Coordinate and support external auditors for policy and process matters
Ethics & Regulatory Compliance Framework (ERCF)
- Act as a point of contact and gatekeeper for coordination with the SAO law department for the implementation of ERCF
- Manage all the documentation and communication through emails and the SAO External File Transfer (EFT) system
- Send a communication to staff for launching all the ERCF policies and General Instructions (GIs)
- Work with IT to create training links for staff
- Track completion of all training by staff and report back to SAO
- Be the SME and advisor for staff on all ERCF matters
Advisory on Governance documents and other compliance matters
- Act as SME on SH mandate, Articles of Association, Delegation of Authority (DoA), and other governance documents and advise on interpretation matters.
- Act as a point of contact and coordinator for SAO Internal Audit – Ensure all Internal audit recommendations are closed within the time frame specified in the final audit report.
- Review contracts and agreements for policy compliance
- Provide/ coordinate training and guidance to staff on risk, controls & governance matters
- Ensure the critical documentation by each department is filed in an auditable manner and as per the requirements of the respective policies.
- Ensure the signed/ legally enforceable documents are safely filed in a fire safe locker.
- Ensure data classification and data protection guidance are practiced.
Academic and Professional Qualifications (minimum) and Experience
- Bachelor of Law or Finance or any related Major
- Experience 5+ Years
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Risk Specialist’ in the subject line.