- Job Type: Full-Time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: PR Specialist
- Reporting line: COO
- Preferred nationality: KSA Nationals only
Our client is a fully owned subsidiary of one of the largest companies globally. Operating within VC, the company was established to encourage entrepreneurship within the Kingdom, investing in promising start-ups across various verticals.
- To implement and oversee overall media, social network, press and events strategies in accordance with the ongoing communications and PR plan.
- The candidate will act as the main pillar in leading the company’s Marketing plan while working alongside the PR and Communications team on ongoing strategic projects.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Support the conveyance of brand via PR and Marketing tools, platforms, and strategies to achieve the objectives of the corporate PR and Marketing strategy
- Be the focal point with digital advertising and design agencies to arrange promotional campaigns across all types of media by coordinating scheduling and logistics as necessary
- Scan media for relevant event engagement and manage participation plans (e.g. workshops, conferences, speeches), liaising with other divisions of the organization as necessary
- Support the creation of digital content for social media, annual newsletters, and articles on entrepreneurship, and liaise with external graphic designers to establish brand guidelines and designs for published content
- Coordinate relevant public relations activities including handling sponsorship opportunities, developing press releases and presentations, while maintaining a cooperative relationship with partners and stakeholders
- Develop and launch targeted media and marketing campaigns to emphasize brand recognition and corporate reputation
- Suggest improvement initiatives regarding own activities and implement processes approved by management
- Address inquiries from media representatives and other parties, and track industry trends to leverage media collaboration opportunities
- Generate media coverage reports and other PR reports as assigned by the direct manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Media Studies, Communications, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in Communication Department, Communication agency, or Marketing Department.
- Desired Skills and Experiences:
- The successful candidate will have the following personal qualities:
- Proactivity: continuously generating initiatives to improve work and developing innovative approaches based on performance feedback.
- Flexibility: ready to adapt to changes in business strategy and ongoing campaigns and initiatives
- Strong presentation skills: ability to effectively present and communicate to key stakeholders during networking as well as partnership negotiations
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘PR Specialist’ in the subject line.