- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Industry: Construction
- Nationalities: Open to all nationalities residing within KSA with a transferrable Iqama
- Functional Area: Engineering
- Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Business Development Manager
- Reporting to: General Manager/Director of Engineering
Our client is a general contracting company, based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The company operates in the fields of Architecture, Commercial, Industrial, and Residential real estate.
Identifying new opportunities by researching the market and reaching out to the potential clients, maintaining, and leveraging the professional network, supervising, motivating, coaching the business development team, moreover, having the communication and following up tenacity, and accepting the challenge to meet the assigned business development target.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities
- Establish and maintain a client relations management database.
- Hold the full responsibility of achieving the yearly target and coaches the team to make sure they also achieved their target.
- Ability to introduce the company to new clients, with enough technical knowledge to be able to explain the company capabilities from construction perspective.
- Find and develop new opportunities.
- Preparing, developing, and maintaining healthy pipeline of business development opportunities, including always keeping the reports valid and up to date
- Submitting reports to the top management about business development actions, achievements, status and forecasts of projects, any matters enhancing and affecting the business development targets and strategy.
- Starting and growing Construction market study to identify potential clients and partners, survey and analyze the competition activities
- Evaluate, consider, address, propose efficiency on how to be more competitive on proposals ant implementing the needed change along with other company departments.
- Identify the Client’s requirements through meetings and gathering information with the people in charge from the Clients’ end.
- Following up with estimation manager to get the quotation submitted on time.
- Understanding the content of the submitted quotations, and being able to discuss it with the clients.
- Discussing business development process efficiency with the top management and ensuring that the company is able to fulfill the terms of the contract in case of agreement.
- Tracking the submitted quotations and addressing the causes in case of declination.
- Create a sheet with the names and addresses of the entities that need to be targeted and update it continuously, in addition to arranging site visits for the sub-ordinates.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Pursuing to achieve the Business development department target.
- Visiting and participating in exhibitions and conferences related to the company’s activity and submitting reports at the end of the event.
- The ability to convince the client with our services and the high quality we provide.
- Transferable Iqama for non-Saudi’s.
- Tenacity and follow up skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering with a valid engineering practice license.
- Exemplary computer skills, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Arabic language as well.
- Valid Driving License.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Understanding of complex civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, fire protection building systems, and how they interface.
- Prior experience in KSA.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘BD Construction’ in the subject line