- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 5+ years
- Industry: Investment Banking/Asset Management
- Functional Area: Operations
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Mutual Funds Operations – Senior Manager
- Nationalities: This vacancy is open to Saudi nationals only
The Mutual Fund Operations Senior Manager is responsible to ensure processing of all operations as per policy & procedures, providing support, control and monitors the Asset Operations activities, which mainly includes dealing with Banks (Saudi & GCC) Internal Auditor, External Auditor, CMA inspection team and analyze the new/addition regulations and its implementation in true spirit and updating of policy & procedures accordingly and due diligence of systems and dealing with Vendors. Moreover, interaction and support to Product Development and Asset Management and real estate departments for new products and co-ordinate with custodian for on boarding of new funds from start to end.
- Managing Asset Operations staff, their appraisal, job descriptions, KPIs etc.
- Review Mutual Fund’s Valuations.
- Ensure daily Money market transactions settlement & review monthly reconciliation of Murabaha portfolios with all counterparties Saudi & GCC.
- Analysis and Implementation of new /updated regulations.
- Responsible for providing required information/ documents to Internal, External Auditors and CMA inspection team for Mutual Funds.
- Support External Auditor until finalization of financial statements of all public funds & private equity funds & Assist to Head of Finance in preparation of Interim & yearly financial statements for Funds.
- Co-ordinate with Asset Management and real estate departments, Compliance, Risk, Fund Custodian for day-to-day matters.
- Due Diligence of new products with P.D & AMD, new system with Vendor, Custodian and Co-ordinate with I.T, I.T and Vendors System Analyst for finalization of CR, testing and implementation.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘MF Operations’ in the subject line.