- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum: 10-12 years
- Industry: Investment Banking/Asset Management
- Functional Area: Product Development
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Senior Manager Corporate Development
- Reporting to: Head of Strategy & Corporate Development
1. JOB PURPOSE
Developing and structuring Investment Products and services that include full product cycle and requirements, from idea generation and validation to product implementation marketing and reevaluation. Ensuring that all company products are up to date and in compliance with the regulations, Risk, internal requirements and Shariah standards.
2. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/KNOWLEDGE
- Master’s degree in business or related field, from a reputable business school.
- Professional certification such as (CME, CFA, CMT, etc.) is an advantage.
- Professional certificate in leadership.
- Minimum 10-12 years’ experience in investment products development with solid track record in investment strategies across all asset classes, comprehensive understanding of Investment Products and survives, including Brokerage, Custody and Investment banking. Extensive experience in supervising teams as part of the execution process, including at least 6 years in a similar role.
- Competent knowledge in English and Arabic, Spoken and Written.
- In depth knowledge of the company and its products specifications.
- In depth knowledge with CMA regulations and other regulatory bodies.
- Deep knowledge in the financial markets, regulations and Shariah standards.
- Investment opportunities assessment and conducting feasibility studies.
- Supervisory and Leadership Skills.
- High inter-personal and presentation skills
3. JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in formulating and constantly review the strategies, policies and procedures, standard, for company Strategy & Corporate Development as well as investment funds strategies, to identify investment opportunities that will improve the net worth of varied portfolios.
- Develops and executes comprehensive technical plans and programs, both short and long term, to achieve stated department strategic objectives.
- Monitors the Product Department performance against pre-set performance goals and ensures that preventive/corrective actions are taken accordingly.
- Prepare and present to dire manager estimated budget for the Product Department and monitors the Department’s expenditures and financial performance in coordination with Finance Department.
- Disseminates instructions and circulars in addition to take decisions necessary to fulfill endorsed plans and executive programs.
- Oversees the product development process and ensures fulfilment of regulations, internal approvals and other necessary requirements as per applicable policies and procedures.
- Maintaining the existing Products status in accordance to the regulatory and internal framework.
- Build a research platform for Product Department and manage Conducts market research and provides recommendations on product ideas and analysis product offerings.
- Build full business case for each product, including IT development requirements BRD, present Business case to clearly illustrate new product-related concepts and proposals to concerned parties.
- Carries out third party visits, full due-diligence and ensures documentation of relevant agreements and information.
- Works in conjunction with Function Heads to develop and deliver new products, and Coordinates with wealth management and other concerned parties to obtain their buy-in for new products.
- Leads, motivates, and coaches the subordinates and ensures that they completely understand the mission and vision of the organization and to give maximum output and encourages knowledge sharing.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘SM- Corporate Development’ in the subject line