- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum: 5-7 years
- Industry: Investment Banking/Asset Management
- Functional Area: Real Estate
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Senior Fund Manager
- Reporting to: Director of Real Estate Investment
1. JOB PURPOSE
Manage the Real Estate Fund and meet Stakeholders requirements, including but not limited to: CMA, Unitholders, Board of Directors, External Auditors.
2. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, accounting or Economics or related field, master’s degree is preferable from a reputable business school.
- Professional certification such as (CME-1) is an advantage.
- Understanding of KSA Real Estate Market.
- Understanding of Real Estate Funds / Private Funds Regulations
3. JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the director Real Estate Investment in formulating strategy, annual business plans, budgets, policies and procedures for the Real Estate Department, to support the organizational business strategy.
- Bring/study new opportunities.
- Review studies/projects to enhance work and department.
- Work on new funds from scratch till lunching state and monitor funds’ performance.
- Follow with the operation department and compliance department on Funds’ continues obligation. (including working with all related departments such as compliance, operation, marketing, sales,…).
- Supervises Funds Records.
- Arrange and handling the Department filing system.
- Supervises the department in all administrative work.
- Conducts periodic meetings with subordinates for reviewing progress and work flow, discusses their suggestions and taking suitable actions accordingly.
- Prepares periodic reports with respect to Real Estate activities and achievements to be submitted to the Director Real Estate Investment.
- Participates in determining training needs of subordinates and evaluating the outcomes of training courses in coordination with the concerned human resources personnel.
- Approves employee affairs including vacations, leaves, etc.
- Conducts performance appraisals for subordinates according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions as per the applied practices.
- Nominates a deputy to carry out the responsibilities of the position in case of his absence whenever the need arises.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Senior Fund Manager – Real Estate’ in the subject