- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum: 8 years minimum
- Industry: Investment Banking/Asset Management
- Functional Area: Brokerage
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Head of Brokerage
- Reporting to: CEO
To leads & direct Brokerage department in line with the banks strategy & objectives in order to position the bank among the market leaders in the Brokerage business.
- Participate in formulating and constantly review the strategies, policies and procedures, standard, as well as annual budget for the Brokerage department, and incorporate up-to-date and innovative products and investment solutions, to ensure delivering optimum products and services.
- Develops and executes comprehensive technical plans and programs, both short and long term, to achieve stated strategic objectives.
- Monitors the Brokerage Department performance against pre-set performance goals and ensures that preventive/corrective actions are taken accordingly.
- Sets the estimated budget for the Brokerage Department and monitors the Department’s expenditures and financial performance in coordination with Finance Department.
- Disseminates instructions and circulars in addition to take decisions necessary to fulfil endorsed plans and executive programs.
- Leads the further development of Brokerage department to introduce, as applicable, new product and services, which elevates the overall profitability
- Leads the assessment process for brokerage current position to identify & enhance the areas of development in order to optimize performance
- Sets Departmental Business Plan & Strategy implantation to align with overall Strategy and Objectives
- Monitors general performance to ensure alignment with departmental objectives
- Provides, within the Brokerage Department scope, the needed support by Sales Department to meet their sales objectives in order to acquire new clients, and attend to exiting clients’ needs.
- Leads regular review of policy & procedures to have it up to date and adhere to the banks governance
- Delegates of day to day business operations to unit managers in order to increase efficiency of strategy implementation
- Ensure Shariah, Regulatory, and Governance compliance
- Master’s degree in business or related field, from a reputable business school.
- Professional certification such as (CMA, CFA, CMT, etc.) is an advantage.
- Must have CME-1 and CME-3
- Professional certificate in leadership.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in brokerage services with solid track record in financial and securities market. Extensive experience in supervising teams as part of the execution process, including at least 6 years in a similar role.
- Competent knowledge in English and Arabic, Spoken and Written.
- In depth knowledge of the company and its products specifications.
- In depth knowledge with CMA regulations and other regulatory bodies.
- In Depth knowledge in the financial and securities markets.
- Knowledge in the overall investment sector.
- Knowledgeable in Economic and Financial Markets Analysis.
- Advance knowledge in Brokerage related products and services.
- Awareness of products and services development & enhancement
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Head of Brokerage’ in the subject