Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Minimum: 8 years minimum
Industry: IT Consulting
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Role: Business Development Manager – BFSI
Reporting to: VP – Operations
About The Client
Our client is a Saudi Arabian company established in 1984 with the sole intention of providing IT services to the governmental and private sectors across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
After more than three decades of persistent work, investment in people and facilities, and through strategic alliances with world-wide leaders, our client is capable of delivering professionally designed and implemented IT solutions and is considered an innovative and progressive market leader.
As part of our clients growth across different industries, they are looking to appoint a seasoned Sales professional to help grow their BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance) sector clientele, by way of winning large deals in across Financial Services.
A strong track record of successful selling & managing large deals in the BFSI sector ; deep understanding of IT solutions and excellent soft skills are a pre requisite.
Key skills for the role
· Strong understanding of IT sector including – digital transformation, infrastructure, applications, data management, information security, hosting services and Fintech products in the Banking sector
· Good experience of owning & running large engagements in Financial Services sector across KSA as a Sales Lead / Client Relationship Lead
· Extensive background of working in a team to put together compelling propositions in order to win large deals
· Strong Bid Structuring , Pricing & Commercial Background
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent Relationship management skills at CxO and Direct Report levels
· 8+ yrs Experience
· Strong track record of selling IT solutions within the Banking and Financial Services sector in KSA.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Business Development – BFSI’ in the subject line.