- Job Type: Full-Time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Permanent
- Functional Area: Project Management Office (PMO)
- Reporting line: CEO
- Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Preferred nationality: Open to all nationalities
- Experience: 6+ years minimum of Project Management experience, with 3 years management experience
Our client is a renowned and well established family owned business and one of the largest reputed diversified conglomerates in KSA. They have been operating for over four decades and is one of the most successful and fastest growing group of companies in the Kingdom. Their portfolio of companies includes Legal Professional Services Trading, Manufacturing, Communication, Retail Catering, Real Estate and Franchising. They remain the pioneer in most of the activities it has pursued and maintained its leadership.
As part of their continued growth, they are seeking a passionate and strategic PMO Manager to drive the project management goals and process workflows at the group.
The PMO Manager is responsible for gathering of relevant project data and has to produce information to be presented for review by the management. Based on updates by project managers related to a single or multiple projects, the PMO Manager will be responsible for tracking the overall status of those projects. He will assist in standardization of the compilation of information and ways of reporting the same to the management.
- Maintaining an updated status of projects that are underway and those that have requests pending review
- Implement prioritization and scoring models for better assessment of the requests that should be approved
The PMO Manager will also ensure organization project and program success through providing:
- Establish, refine, and ensure clarity of our Project Management process throughout the organization
- Integration of data and information from corporate, strategic projects supporting the balanced scorecard and other external reporting requirements;
- Identify risks, create mitigation strategies, and monitor budgets.
- Ongoing management of project prioritization and timeline negotiation. Track and report on progress plan to executive team, and other key stakeholders.
- Lead the identification and implementation of project management processes, methods, tools, guidelines, and standards in order to support all project teams and stakeholders to ensure high probability of successful project delivery.
- Engage with Top Management and Project Personnel’s to formalize the PMO rollout and roadmap- looking forward the next 12-24 months to ensure plans and resources are in place to execute the organization strategy.
- Own the maintenance, reporting and visibility of all key PMO Metrics.
- Provide ongoing Smart sheets support to the organization as the system owner.
- Conduct regular cross-functional status meetings with all stakeholders and ensure all project participants clearly understand their roles and responsibilities
- 6 + years of PM experience (CPG preferred)
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Business related fields
- 3+ years of leadership responsibility with the ability to develop and communicate the PMO vision and inspire / motivate staff
- PMO rollout experience preferred
- PMP Certification a plus
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘PMO Manager’ in the subject line.