- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum: 8+ years
- Industry: Investment Banking
- Nationalities: KSA Nationals only
- Functional Area: IT
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Head of IT
- Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
To manage the IT Department, continuously enhancing the standard of services to meet demanding needs of businesses ensuring the products are well supported by the systems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulating strategy, annual business plans budgets, policies and procedures for the Information Technology Department, to support the organizational business strategy.
- Works as an interface between the investment bank and the bank. Communicating coordinating with the banks IT PMO and ensure timely execution of the projects
- Request initiation – Requirements gathering
Creating Change request – CR
Updating and reviewing CR with Business stakeholders
- Planning and scheduling the projects
Follow-up and track the project plan for completion
- Vendor management:
• Co-ordinate with vendor to provide requirements
• Initiating new developments and projects
• Production support coordination and tracking
- Making sure the regulatory requirements are implemented
- Address Tadawul initiatives on time
- To act as a Secretary for the IT Steering Committee and organise periodical meetings of ITC and prepare necessary minutes of the meetings.
- Prepares periodic reports with respect to Information Technology activities and achievements to be submitted to Management
- To develop local talent to support the business with appropriate succession planning
- Bachelor degree in Management Information System or related field, Professional certification in related field is an advantage.
- Minimum 8-15 years’ experience in operational, including at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; coordinating audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change management; IT Project management; SDLC
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘Head of IT’ in the subject