Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 7+ years
Functional Area: Internal Audit
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Role: Internal Audit Director
Reporting line: Group CEO
Preferred nationality: Open to all Nationalities
Experience: 7- 10 years of experience
Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of wires and cables based in the Middle East. They have affiliates operating across various regional locations with a heavy focus in the GCC countries and Iraq.
The Director, Internal Audit, has overall responsibility for the Internal Audit function. The position is responsible for ensuring Internal Audit is closely aligned with industry best practices in executing the duties across the Companies business and financial operations. Works to ensure roles, responsibilities, and results are efficiently coordinated and collectively optimizing the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance of the company.
- Lead Internal Audit’s change initiative by implementing action plans related to risk assessment and annual planning, audit execution, audit reporting, staff recruiting and development, audit technology, and Audit Committee reporting.
- Lead Internal Audit’s annual risk assessment and enterprise risk assessment and planning process to develop the audit plan and ensure the plan is responsive to and aligned with the risk profile of the organization.
- Oversee the execution of individual audits defined in the audit plan ensuring the highest level of service quality and client satisfaction.
- Issue all Internal Audit reports ensuring the reports are clear, concise, identify root causes with practical solutions, and ultimately provide value to management.
- Meet regularly with the Audit Committee to report the status of Internal Audit’s ongoing monitoring activities, educate/inform the committee of emerging risks and/or exposures (whether internal or external to the company) that should be considered, and serve as a “thought leader” with respect to risk management and internal control best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance or other closely related field.
- Certified Internal Audit (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus.
- 7 or more years’ experience in auditing or accounting; 3 years in a management role.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance Principles and Practices
- Knowledge of a variety of reporting procedures, regulations, and law
- Planning and Time Management
- Effective Communication and Human Relations skills
- Critical Thinking and Analysis
- Tenacity and Ethics
- Technology Proficient (excel, word, Visio, ability to learn new software)
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com ‘Internal Audit Director’ in the subject line.