Job Type: Full-Time
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Hospitality/Real Estate
Functional Area: Accounting & Finance
Location: King Abdullah Economic City, Saudi Arabia
Job Role: Junior/Senior Accountant
Preferred nationality: Open to all Nationalities
Experience: Junior 2-3 years, Senior 8+ years
Our client is considered to be one of the fastest growing luxury hotel chains globally. They own and operate premium resorts and villas in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. With plans in place to open resorts in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, they recently obtained their licence to operate with their offices located in the prestigious King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC) and are looking to add a Junior and Senior Accountant to their team in KSA.
The accountants will be in charge of running all accounting related and financial reporting activities of the company’s operations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The team will be working closely with the head office with the following responsibilities:
- Preparing a monthly profit and loss and balance sheet reports and periodic cash flow statements and presenting reports to management.
- Complete payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Prepare accurate tax reports in line with local tax regulations. Must have a clear ability to understand, assess and practice local taxes. (VAT Refunding, Corporate Income Tax, Withholding Tax, Zakat Tax, and other local tax applications)
- Reviewing of daily financial statements, verification and reconciliation of P&L and communication to management of material fluctuations.
- Processing month end closing activities. Liaise with the accounting team and independent auditors in completing audits.
- Familiarity in managing communications with governmental institutions, debt providers and shareholders.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Related Fields
- For Junior Accountant: 2 – 3 Years of accounting experience.
- For Senior Accountant: Minimum 8 Years of accounting experience.
- CPA and/or CFA is preferred.
- Must be fluent English speaker.
- Must have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Construction Management Company experience is preferred.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘Accountant – KAEC’ in the subject line.