- Job Type: Full-Time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: FMCG
- Functional Area: Sales
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Riyadh Sales Manager – Poultry
- Reporting line: Head of Sales
- Number of direct reports: 4
- Preferred nationality: Open to all nationalities
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years
Our client is a well established poultry wholesaler based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, that offers a wide range of poultry products to a variety of distribution channels. Through growth, a fantastic opportunity has developed for a National Key Accounts Sales Manager to join as a senior member of the sales team. This role would be ideal for candidates with aspirations to move into a more senior managerial role with more responsibilities.
- Responsible for managing and developing the companies key accounts by finding new business as well as up/cross selling the companies product range in order to maximize sales.
- Maintain in-depth high level contacts with key end users and influencers, keeping them informed of price trends, new products and applications.
- Investigate customer complaints and solve routine industry problems on site. This includes, but is not limited to, new product applications, marketing efforts, new facilities, price trends, and key industry personnel.
- Meet or exceed sales budget targets on a year-to-year basis.
- Provides timely sales and product forecasts, reports and information as required.
- Possess good negotiation and follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long range goals.
- Must have technical skills to know the right questions to ask of customers.
- Must be a self-starter with drive and initiative and work with little supervision.
- Must have a passion for the food industry.
- Provides excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Possess a working knowledge in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of working time.
- A minimum of eight years of sales experience in the FMCG industry, poultry exposure would be a plus.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Riyadh Sales Manager’ in the subject line.