- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 7+ years in Private Equity, Direct Investments, Investment Banking, M&A
- Industry: Investment Management
- Functional Area: Investment Management
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Associate Director – Direct Investments
- Reporting to: Head of Direct Investments
- Preferred nationality: Saudi or GCC National
Our client is a very well respected and highly regarded investment company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Their main lines of business are Asset Management, Direct Investments and Real Estate.
To execute the development and implementation of a comprehensive direct investment framework and strategy (financial and operational plans) to ensure the company meets its overall financial and business objectives. To build investment deal pipeline, execute new direct investments, manage current portfolio of investments, and exit existing investments when appropriate.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute the development and implementation of a comprehensive direct investment framework and strategy and ensure their effective implementation to ensure the business meets its overall objectives.
- Execute the budgeting and forecasting process for the Direct Investments Division and ensure its effective alignment with the overall financial and business objectives.
- Identify new investment opportunities and proactively build deal pipeline through dialogue with potential partners, investment banks and private equity firms.
- Execute the evaluation, due diligence and execution of new investment opportunities, including execution of all deal activities (financial analysis, modelling, risk assessment, valuation, due diligence, preparation of documentation) and obtaining all required internal approvals.
- Monitor strategic, financial, operational and corporate governance performance of current portfolio companies to ensure individual investments and overall portfolio meet performance and risk goals.
- Review opportunities for monetization and/or exits from existing portfolio and execute such efforts in line with company goals.
- Execute an appropriate control, risk management and oversight structure for all existing and potential direct investments.
- Oversee research activities (sector- and company-specific) and keep abreast with relevant fiscal, social and political developments to guide forecasting, decision-making or valuation and make recommendations for new opportunities.
- Prepare presentations and reports (including analyses of investment ideas, updates on portfolio companies, etc.), perform day-to-day direct investment tasks and provide other support required to contribute to the achievement of Division objectives.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices.
- Perform all other business-related duties as required by the Head of Direct Investments.
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus/service
- Takes initiative/proactive
- Organisation and planning
- Result oriented
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘AD-Direct Investments’ in the subject to discuss