- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum: 7-9 years
- Industry: Brokerage/Asset Management
- Nationalities: Saudi Nationals only
- Functional Area: Wealth Management
- Location: Riyadh, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Senior Manager – Wealth Management
- Reporting to: Chief Business Officer
Our client is a Sharia compliant Investment Company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, offering a range of investment services and solutions aimed at individual as well as institutional and corporate customers. Offering a wide scope of Wealth Advisory products, they are looking for experienced Wealth Advisors in both Riyadh and Jeddah to aid their growth.
- The Wealth Manager is responsible for maintaining and developing client-business relationships. They must have a strong understanding of Wealth Management products.
- Develop creative solutions for existing clients, as well as pursue new clientele opportunities.
- Help the business meet sales and revenue goals.
- Perform research to identify new potential clients.
- The Wealth Manager may create presentations to inform potential or existing clients about the banks products and investment services and must ensure that the client’s investment needs are met in-addition to an advisory role for proper distribution and diversification of wealth among asset classes.
- Good exposure in Asset Management products and brokerage is essential.
- The Wealth Manager should have strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as solid presentation skills.
- Master’s degree in business or related field, from a reputable business school.
- Professional certification such as (CME, CIWM, CISI, etc.) is an advantage.
- Minimum 7-9 years’ experience in business development, sales and marketing with solid track record in wealth management.
- Experienced in supervising teams as part of the execution process, including at least 4 years in a similar role.
Skills and Knowledge
- Competent in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- An established track record in wealth management.
- Detailed knowledge of wealth management products.
- Reliable and ethical, respecting clients’ confidentiality.
- Excellent financial planning and advisory skills.
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in overall strategy formulation and executes wealth management plans and ensures full compliance with regulations and policies.
- Advices and provides guidance to clients and ensures constant review of existing client files to identify sales opportunities and manages new business pitches.
- Improves the overall client relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service in line with service standard.
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of client portfolios / products with the company.
- Documents and produces file notes (call reports) after any client meetings, summarizing any additional actions required, including follow-up calls.
- Ensure customers documentationsare complete and in compliance with regulations and wealth management policies and procedures.
- Ensures the achievement of individual annual target.
- Ensures full compliance with legal requirements, industry regulations, organizational policies and professional codes.
- Participates in establishing a referral network with the parent company and find ways to maximize value from those connections.
- Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting customer relationships specially with ultra-high-net-worth individuals and participate in maximizing AUM.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Wealth Manager’ in the subject to discuss