- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum: 8-10 years
- Industry: Investment Banking/Asset Management
- Functional Area: Legal
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Legal Advisor
- Reporting to: Governance & Corporate Secretariat
1. JOB PURPOSE
To provides the company with legal assistance and advice. Legal Advisors also organize legal activities and draft legal documents.
2. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/KNOWLEDGE
- Master’s degree of Law LLM
- Professional certificate CME-1
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in legal advisory in financial institutions, including at least 4 years in a similar role
- Knowledge of laws and instructions issued by regulatory agencies (company laws, labor laws, SAMA laws, CMA laws)
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
3. JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting legal analysis and researching legal matters.
- Providing advice on the company’s legal matters.
- Drafting legal opinions, memoranda, agreements, and briefing documents.
- Providing and prepares all legal material related to the company’s activities
- Formulating formalities regarding settlements of disputes, Representing the company in all courts, and Monitoring the implementation of the legal clauses.
- Supervise the process of outsourcing any legal matters
- Prepares preventive law strategies, corporate policy and compliance programs to minimize litigation, third party disputes and other potential project development and implementation problem.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Legal Adviser’ in the subject to discuss