- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum 5-7 years
- Industry: Banking
- Functional Area: Internal Audit
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Senior Auditor
- Reporting to: Head of Credit Audit
1. JOB PURPOSE
Our client, a prestigious and well established bank based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, are looking for a Senior Auditor to join their Audit department.
2. MAIN REQUIREMENTS
- At least 5-7 years’ banking experience
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience of auditing Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Anti Fraud frameworks.
- Expert in SAMA regulations
- Reporting writing skills.
- Arabic & English – Reading & Writing
- Open to male and female candidates
3. DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Master degree in finance/accounting or quantitative subject such as mathematics, statistics and economics etc.;
- Preferably with qualifications in at least one of the professional financial certifications such as CIA or FRM
The position is open to KSA nationals only.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Senior Auditor’ in the subject line