- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum 15+ years
- Industry: Banking
- Preferred Nationalities: Open to all nationalities
- Functional Area: Consumer Banking
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Head of Alternate Delivery Channels
- Reporting to: General Manager – Consumer Assets
1. Job Purpose
Overall planning, management and strategic direction of the Alternate Delivery Channels. Prepare budgets, monitor expenses and ensure the achievement of departmental objectives in support of the banks vision, mission and strategy. Lead Channel Integration activities.
2. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and review the Alternate Delivery Channels’ strategy and objectives.
- Lead Channel Integration activities.
- Overall management of the Alternate Delivery Channels Division.
- Setup and monitor departmental objectives in line with of the banks vision and strategy.
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenses.
- Monitor and evaluate immediate subordinates’ performance.
- Review and analyze Alternate Delivery Channels’ statistics and KPIs and subsequently take the necessary actions.
- Conduct weekly/regular team briefings.
- Prepare a second line of highly qualified managers, encourage participation and team spirit.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Alternate Channels’ in the subject