هذا المحتوى فقط باللغة الإنجليزية
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Minimum 5-7 years
Industry: Investment Banking/Asset Management
Functional Area: IT
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Role: IT Project Manager
Reporting to: Head of IT
To manage the banks IT projects and work as an interface between the different business lines and the banks IT and communicating coordinating with ITPMO for successful delivery of projects
2. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/KNOWLEDGE
Master’s degreein Management Information System or related field, master’s degree is preferable from a reputable business school..
Professional certification in related field is an advantage.
Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in operational, including at least 3 years in a similar role.
Skills and Knowledge
Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; coordinating audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change management; IT Project management; SDLC;
3. JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1- Assist the Head of IT in formulating strategy, annual business plans, budgets, policies and procedures for the Information Tocology Department, to support the organisational business strategy.
2- Works as an interface between business lines and IT.
3- Request initiation – Requirements gathering, Creating Change request – CR, Updating and reviewing CR with Business stakeholders
4-Planning and scheduling the projects, Follow-up and track the project plan for completion
5- Vendor management: Co-ordinate with vendor to provide requirements, Initiating new developments and projects ,Production support coordination and tracking
6- Making sure the regulatory requirements are implemented, Address Tadawul initiatives on time
7- Management Reports: Monthly reports on project status to senior management, Preparation of status reports, and presentations.
8. Leadership, negotiation, communication, team building, MENTORING and other human resource management skills that are necessary in any management position.
9. Supervises job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
10. Conducts periodic meetings with subordinates for reviewing progress and work flow, discusses their suggestions and taking suitable actions accordingly.
11. Prepares periodic reports with respect to Information Tocologyactivities and achievements to be submitted to the Head of IT.
12. Participates in determining training needs of subordinates and evaluating the outcomes of training courses in coordination with the concerned human resources personnel.
13. Approves employee affairs including vacations, leaves …etc.
14. Conducts performance appraisals for subordinates according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions as per the applied practices.
15. Nominates a deputy to carry out the responsibilities of the position in case of his absence whenever the need arises.
4. KEY COMPETENCIES (BEHAVIOURS)
Execution – Develops and manages project, schedules, timelines, and implementations
Decision making – Collects and structures the available data impacting the project
Makes timely decisions based on facts, circumstances, and needsConducts scenario analysis
Communication – Conveys information to all key stakeholders in both written and verbal formats
Determines and utilizes the appropriate communication channels. Infers meaningful insights from a collection of data
Strategy Development – Understands the impact of a project directly to and across various functionsUnderstands the impact of a project to the overall businessIntegrates business goals into the project scope and deliverables
Team Management – Motivates and inspires the team. Leads by example. Manages and resolves conflict. Builds relationships within and outside the team
Business Acumen – Understands industry trends and their impact on business
Technical Competence – Understands and integrates appropriate project management tools and processes. Applies/obtains the necessary requisite subject matter expertise (SME)
Leadership – Takes initiative. Mentors team members. Effects change and monitors progress. Responds in a politically astute manner
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘IT PMO’ in the subject