Chief Digital Transformation Officer
Reports to: CEO
Lead the development and implementation of digital transformation strategy and exaction, innovation identification and information technology to meet the company’s overall objective.
- Assist the CEO in the formulation and implementation of the company’s overall digital transformation strategies to enable the achievement of the company’s vision, mission, and business objectives.
- Develop and direct the implementation of the digital transformation projects in alignment with the company’s overall strategy and overall direction.
Budgets and Financial Plans
- Consolidate and recommend digital budgets, approve financial plans, and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the CEO is aware of anticipated costs.
People Management and Organization Structure
- Identify and recommend any necessary changes that need to be made to digital transformation structure due to new/ changing business/ market needs in a manner that ensures that resources are optimally utilized, and communication takes place in an efficient manner.
- To lead, motivate and inspire staff within services for which responsible to ensure the delivery of service .
- Lead changing management activities within business units to promote digital and innovation culture.
Digital Strategy & Innovation Center
- Implementing modern digital technology to solve business problems by optimizing processes, improving customer experiences, and delivering new business models. Wearable devices, chatbots, IoT, AI, big data, etc.
- Managing a company’s innovation strategy, introducing new ideas and communicating innovations within an organization.
- Lead the execution of digital transformation strategy and roadmap to ensure company’s objective are met.
- Scan market for new technologies and solutions.
- Lead and direct the development and implementation of IT plans and programs based on the corporate business plan and lead the effective translation of IT plans into functional action plans, ensuring alignment of all IT functions to the overall IT vision and mission.
- Direct the preparation and consolidation of the IT budgets and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
- Direct and guide the continuous improvement of IT architecture, systems, and processes in alignment with latest technologies and IT standards.
Change Management and Continuous Improvement
- Manage change and ensure that the necessary change management action plans are being properly implemented by the subordinates to cater for changing dynamics (whether internal or external) and assist employees in any transformation needed.
- Lead and direct the continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices within the shared services department while taking into account international best practice, changes in international standards, and any changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans.
- Ensure that all reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet the company’s requirements, policies, and standards .
- Prepare and review certain management reports and update the CEO on all related activities in order to support the CEO’s decision-making process .
Health, Safety & Environment
- Ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across in order to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality service and a responsible environmental attitude.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business Administration, Management or related.
- Preferably Master’s degree in a related area.
- 15 – 18 years’ experience in IT
- 5 years’ experience in management of a Business Services function in a large organization.