- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum: 12+ years
- Industry: Airlines/Logistics
- Functional Area: Logistics
- Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Executive Director – Fulfilment
- Reporting to: Chief Logistics Officer
- Subordinates: Director of Operations, Director of Commercial, Director of Pharma
To manage and direct the new Fulfilment functions to enable the achievement of business objectives in alignment with company’s vision and mission.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES, DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES
Budgets and Financial Plans
- Prepare and recommend the budget for the Fulfilments Function and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the Chief Logistics and CEO are aware of anticipated costs and revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, and potential areas of cost reduction or performance improvement are capitalised upon.
People Management and Organisation Structure
- Manage the effective achievement of the fulfilment team through setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing, and motivating subordinates, and providing them with on-going guidance to maximise the subordinates’ and the Commercial overall performance.
- Support the Chief Logistics Solutions in defining an optimum departmental structure that ensures that resources are optimally utilised, and communication is taking place in an efficient manner.
- Work closely with leadership and cross functional members of management team to drive and implement corporate strategy and long-range planning based on current volume opportunities and risks, financing needs and organizational capabilities.
- Develop, implement, and manage a comprehensive fulfilment strategy by shaping requirements, assessing deliverables, and utilizing resources in line with the company’s short-, medium-, and long-term objectives.
- Identify key markets and potential service providers for potential partnerships and/or JV/acquisition.
- Own relationships with our 3PLs and carriers, partnering to continuously optimize our warehouse strategy and operations and shipping lanes
- Defines company’s strategic objectives for growth and development of business, markets, products and places the commercial plans to achieve them.
- Monitoring & re-evaluating customers prices and contracts to generate higher yield and control the revenue processes.
- Lead the fulfilment activities related to the end-to-end global supply chain function. Ensures optimal levels of inventory to meet customer demands without incurring devaluation expense though overstocked products.
- research and Forecast to achieves annual revenue target, profitability. Develop gap plan and strategies to remediate shortfall against revenue budget. Review contracts and suppliers’ agreements.
- Supports configuration procedures and leads decisions pertaining to fulfilment activities in conjunction with supply chain and warehouse management.
- Elaborate business development plans, design and implement processes to support business growth
Change Management and Continuous Improvement
- Manage change and ensure that the necessary change management action plans are being properly implemented by the subordinates to cater for changing dynamics (whether internal or external) and assist employees in any transformation needed.
- Lead and direct the continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices within the shared services department while considering international best practice, changes in international standards, and any changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans.
- Ensure that all reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet the company’s requirements, policies, and standards.
- Prepare and review certain management reports related to the Fulfilment performance and update the CEO on all related activities to support the CEO’s decision-making process.
Health, Safety & Environment
- Ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls across the shared services department to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Supply chain Management, Industrial Engineering or related
- Preferably Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management or related.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com referencing ‘ED – Fulfilment’ in the subject