Supply Chain Director – Manufacturing
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 7+ years, minimum 3 years in cables or related industry
- Industry: Industrial/Manufacturing
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Supply Chain Director
- Reporting to: Group CEO
- Nationalities: Saudi nationals preferred
Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of wires and cables based in the Middle East. They have affiliates operating across various regional locations with a heavy focus in the GCC countries.
To oversee and manage every stage of the production flow, from purchasing the raw materials to the delivery of the final product. You’ll ensure the right amount of product is made at the right time, as well as coordinate the storage of the product.
- Reviewing and updating supply chain practices in line with company policies, standards, laws and regulations
- Negotiating terms and prices with suppliers and freight companies, monitoring and assessing their performance and maintaining cost-effective practices
- Implementing logistic strategies, tracking goods from the origination point to the warehouse
- Analyzing the supply chain data and solving any issues or putting alternative plans in place
- Identifying and minimizing risk by predicting the demand for products and adopting new technology with no interruption to the process
- Managing inventory, packing, and distributing
- Following up after accidents and injuries on the floor
- Developing safety guidelines, teaching, and enforcing the protocols
- Supervising and training employees
· Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business Administration or Supply Chain
· 7 to 10 years of Supply Chain experience; 3 years managerial role preferably in cables industry.
· Candidate should have excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus
· Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
· Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to own and follow through on issues
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Supply Chain Director’ in the subject line.