Head of Asset Management – Riyadh
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum: 10-12 years
- Industry: Investment Banking/Asset Management
- Functional Area: Asset Management
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Head of Asset Management
- Reporting to: Chief Investment Officer
Lead the Asset Management department in offering public capital and money markets investment solutions in the local, regional, and international financial markets. Ensuring that all investment decisions are made following the house investment process and after a proper due diligence. Enhancing the product offering by introducing new funds and investment strategies in line with the company strategy. Working with the Wealth Management team in raising AUM and directly involved in all ultra-high-net-worth and institutional client’s communication and meetings.
• Master’s degree in business or related field, from a reputable business school.
• Professional certification such as (CME, CFA, CMT, etc.) is an advantage.
• Professional certificate in leadership.
• Minimum 10-12 years’ experience in portfolios management with solid track record in financial and securities market. Extensive experience in supervising teams as part of the execution process, including at least 6 years in a similar role.
Skills and Knowledge
• In depth knowledge of the company and its products specifications.
• In depth knowledge with CMA regulations and other regulatory bodies.
• In Depth knowledge in the financial and securities markets.
• Competent in Financial Risk Identification and Assessment.
• Competent in Investment Portfolio Management.
• Supervisory and Leadership Skills.
• high inter-personal and presentation skills
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in formulating and constantly review the strategies, policies and procedures, standard, as well as annual budget for asset management services and investment funds operations, and incorporate up-to-date and innovative products and investment solutions, to ensure delivering superior investment return for all managed public and private accounts.
- Develops and executes comprehensive technical plans and programs, both short and long term, to achieve stated strategic objectives.
- Monitors the Asset Management Department performance against pre-set performance goals and ensures that preventive/corrective actions are taken accordingly.
- Sets the estimated budget for the Asset Management Department and monitors the Department’s expenditures and financial performance in coordination with Finance Department.
- Disseminates instructions and circulars in addition to take decisions necessary to fulfill endorsed plans and executive programs.
- Ensures full Compliance with CMA regulations and other regulatory bodies and ensures adherence to unitholders’ requirements, limits, restrictions and service standard.
- Leads, motivates, and coaches the subordinates and ensures that they completely understand the mission and vision of the organization and to give maximum output and ensure cooperation within all areas and divisions of the company.
- Oversees the formulation of effective investment decisions and strategies for new products and public and private funds as per the AMD standards and in compliance with the IFR.
- Ensures adherence to reporting requirements set by regulatory bodies in KSA.
- Leads market research, funds analysis and evaluates client accounts against unitholders requirements, constraints, benchmark, plans, budgets and KPIs, and delivers asset management’s advice and solutions through asset allocation and portfolio construction.
- Responsible for Raising the AUM and maximizes shareholder value and provides the best possible returns.
- Problem solving for complex accounting, cash management, performance and portfolio issues.
- Contributing to the development of the methods to improve processes, reduce risks and increase controls.
- Oversees the preparation of investment performance, mutual funds, and accounts reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis as well as other necessary reporting in line with company and regulatory requirements.
- Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting customer relationships specially with ultra-high-net-worth individuals and participates effectively in maximizing AUM.
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Head of Asset Management’ in the subject