Head of Private Equity and Investment Banking
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Minimum 10 years
- Industry: Investment Banking
- Functional Area: Investment Banking
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Head of Investment Banking and Private Equity
- Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
A well established investment bank based in Saudi Arabia is looking for a Head of Private Equity and Investment Banking to join them. The role reports into the CEO.
The incumbent will be responsible for the origination and execution of mandates, day-to-day management of the investment banking department. Meeting the revenue targets. Guide, lead, manage, excel and establish solid reputation in the market of the investment banking qualities of the firm.
- Solid investment banker.
- Excellent understanding of the CMA regulations.
- Minimum 12-15 years’ experience in relevant investment banking experience and a solid track record in originating and executing investment banking mandates and also supervising teams as part of the execution process, including at least 8 years in a similar role.
- Participates in the establishment of strategies, policies and goals for the firm and establishes investment banking strategy.
- Acts for the benefit of unit holders in accordance with Investment Funds Regulations (IFR) and be seen to act, with objectivity and integrity on behalf of the client and by any other party to whom the work is addressed.
- Oversees and directs the day-to-day work of the Department and identifies and manages risks effecting the fund’s investments and/or from a perception of conflict of interest.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or Business, PhD is preferable, from a reputable business school.
- Professional qualification such as (CFA, ACA/ACCA/CPA) is an advantage.
- Must be an Arabic speaker
Interested candidates please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ‘Head of PE & IB’ in the subject